Texas Arrows on KS

Started by bob48, May 30, 2015, 06:01:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

panzerde

If anyone is interested in it, I have my original Ghost Panzers I could part with.

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Bison

Quote from: panzerde on August 25, 2016, 05:17:39 PM
If anyone is interested in it, I have my original Ghost Panzers I could part with.

I might be interested.

bob48

Quote from: JudgeDredd on August 25, 2016, 03:00:17 AM
Well - thanks to the omnipresent Bawb, I am now the proud owner of two used board games - Ghost Panzer and Screaming Eagles - both in excellent condition. And for a very, very reasonable price to boot.

It's a shame the UK market isn't as prolific with some board games - I simply will not pay 1/2 the price of a game for postage and then again for customs costs!

I saw Bob was getting a new edition and asked on the quiet if he was willing to part with one. He decided to part with both at a great price.

So - thank you very much Bob  O0

You're more than welcome. I'm happy that they have gone to a good home, and hope that you enjoy playing them as much as I did / do :-))
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

panzerde

Quote from: Bison on August 25, 2016, 10:00:44 PM
Quote from: panzerde on August 25, 2016, 05:17:39 PM

I might be interested.

PM me and we'll get something set up!
"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

GJK

Quote from: bob48 on August 26, 2016, 01:49:03 PM
Well - thanks to the omnipresent Bawb, I am now the proud owner of two used board games - Ghost Panzer and Screaming Eagles - both in excellent condition. And for a very, very reasonable price to boot.

It's a shame the UK market isn't as prolific with some board games - I simply will not pay 1/2 the price of a game for postage and then again for customs costs!

I saw Bob was getting a new edition and asked on the quiet if he was willing to part with one. He decided to part with both at a great price.

You're more than welcome. I'm happy that they have gone to a good home, and hope that you enjoy playing them as much as I did / do :-))

You're the man Bob! 
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

JudgeDredd

Quote from: bob48 on August 26, 2016, 01:49:03 PM

You should've kept your dice pal - I have loads. I went on a dice buying spree once with loads of different colours and sizes. But thanks again.
Alba gu' brath