Main Menu

Field of Glory II

Started by Anguille, June 13, 2017, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boggit

Quote from: Sir Slash on May 06, 2018, 10:09:50 PM
All 'wacking' should be on the battlefield not off it. Just saying.  ::)
:2funny:
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Geezer

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Gusington

You just made my day 👍

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

CJReich46

IICptMillerII

Father Ted

Jesus, what are these people playing at - I haven't even fired up the last bit of DLC I bought from them yet...

Cyrano

Just keep em coming.

Everyone I buy gets me one step closer to Napoleonics and I get a great bunch of new armies in the bargain.

Just fired up my first round games in the Persian tournament.

Great, Persians versus Lydians.  Other than being the home of the tattooed lady, I know little of them...
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Gusington

You will get to know them.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CJReich46

Field of Glory II is now on GOG.com!   :o
so is Panzer Corps, Order of Battle WWII!

DennisS

I just picked up the two DLC's. Next up is to create a spreadsheet listing all unit types for each army.

I believe that there are just about a hundred different army lists. My plan is to play a campaign for each army against all other armies. I would play each side.

This will - eventually - either tell me which is the strongest army, or which army I play the best. Either way, this is gonna take some time. Us retirees have TONS of time!

CJReich46

Next Thursday!! !   June 7th  - AGE OF BELISARIUS!  :D :smitten:

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

You too, I guess.

Field of Glory 2 is ridiculously addictive, btw.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd