Main Menu

WANT!

Started by bayonetbrant, October 08, 2013, 06:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Quote from: bbmike on August 16, 2016, 04:44:25 PM
That dude must not be married.  ::)

.. or buried his wife under the model garden.

BanzaiCat

Yeah, the DMG has some kind of devil whatsis on the cover with some awesome disco lightning effects.

Sir Slash

"Drop that young, buxom, blonde thief-ess who's tightly fitting clothes seem to be unraveling as she seductively struggles in your grasp, Monster"! "Lest I strike you with my +1 Quarterstaff of Buxom-Blonde Rescuing". "A punishment you so richly de-serve"!  :knuppel2: We all talked like that back in the 70's. Or was it 80's? I forget.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on August 16, 2016, 08:57:46 PM
Yeah, the DMG has some kind of devil whatsis on the cover with some awesome disco lightning effects.

I'm going to add "Awesome Disco Lightning" to my WANT List.   

Because it sounds awesomely shocking.

bob48

Quote from: Sir Slash on August 16, 2016, 09:36:04 PM
"Drop that young, buxom, blonde thief-ess who's tightly fitting clothes seem to be unraveling as she seductively struggles in your grasp, Monster"! "Lest I strike you with my +1 Quarterstaff of Buxom-Blonde Rescuing". "A punishment you so richly de-serve"!  :knuppel2: We all talked like that back in the 70's. Or was it 80's? I forget.

..waddya mean...'we all talked like that back in the.............' I still do.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

So do I. But not in public.  :P
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

Red Neck Hot Tub!!!! A whole lot easier than filling-up the bed of your pickup with hot water. But, can you deep-fry a Turkey in it as well?

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on August 23, 2016, 06:00:59 PM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 23, 2016, 05:52:21 PM
y'all have fun going thru everything here...

http://brut-clothing.com/vintage-clothing/vintage-menswear-military

You suck!

I don't think any of us are cool enough to wear a "brittish-" made shirt.  ::)

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

panzerde

Quote from: mirth on September 01, 2016, 05:06:04 PM
https://www.touchofmodern.com/sales/alehorn-1eed53f4-3b9e-4c41-9f2d-5b23ede9b1a3

My kids got my one of the tankard style drinking horns a couple of years ago for my birthday or Father's Day, can't remember which. I've used it a couple of times but it isn't as much fun to actually use as it is to look at!

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Windigo

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

mirth