Main Menu

WANT!

Started by bayonetbrant, October 08, 2013, 06:41:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

Nah. I already have a set of these:

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

^those are nice. I've wanted a set of those for a while.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

If you hurry, Amazon has them for $19.98. And they are very nice.  :)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

^you're a real bastard
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bbmike

-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

Quote from: mirth on September 27, 2017, 08:00:15 PM
^you're a real bastard

you're cutting into his game budget!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

I used to have a set just like that. They're great for getting rid of that Blind Date that's not working-out. Just offer her a drink in one of these little beauts and she'll tear the door off the place getting out of there.  :P  And won't call you later to talk about her 'feelings'.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bbmike

^She looks like she just watched Star Trek Discovery.
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

bbmike

-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

We have to be. It's one of the Grogheads commandments.  :P
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

There's nothing nerdy about drinking Basil Hayden's from an NCC-1701 glass.

bbmike

Quote from: mirth on September 29, 2017, 09:06:29 AM
There's nothing nerdy about drinking Basil Hayden's from an NCC-1701 glass.

:bd:
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak