ABYSS

Started by ABYSS, January 07, 2015, 07:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABYSS

Hello everyone,

Abyss is a new venture showcasing the work of the very talented Jason Monkman. We will be releasing all sorts of miniatures in several different scales. Also, busts, plaques, objects and all sorts of kits. Basically if we think it's cool and fun to make, we'll do it! These will be all be cast in high quality resin.

I would like to invite you to take a look at our new Facebook page;

https://www.facebook.com/ABYSSArtofJasonMonkman?fref=photo

Or, if you don't have Facebook, at our blog;

http://abyssartofjasonmonkman.blogspot.nl/

Here are some work in progress pictures, hope you like what you see and please support us by sharing the word!

Cheers,
Tim & Jason / ABYSS

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

ABYSS

Thank you very much!  :)

Staggerwing

Those look pretty nice. Do you use Sculpey or Femo?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

ABYSS

Super sculpey, monster clay but at the moment mostly Beesputty! :)

Staggerwing

I hadn't heard of beesputty until now. Looks interesting to work with.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Toonces

Wow, the detail on those is amazing! 
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

ABYSS

@Staggerwing: it's totally worth trying out!  O0

@Toonces: thanks mate!

Just a small update with some of our busts that are nearing completion.