Next Assassin's Creed Revealed

Started by Jarhead0331, April 30, 2020, 09:01:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

'Sheep are in constant danger' bwahaha

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

This review is hard to watch because the dude is hilarious.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

This reviewer does agree with a lot of what the RPS and PCGamer reviewers said, including the artwork and colors, and the errors in animation and graphics that some rigs may get, and some may not. A lot of these are reasons I rarely pre-order or get games on release anymore.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

I dunno dude...he definitely criticized the combat but still didn't say it was total shit, and he really liked a lot of the other aspects of the game. Not really a bad review.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Sounds like combat is a matter of taste, like the combat in Witcher 3. Fair and hilarious review, though.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

I don't really read/watch too many reviews...my likes seldom line up with what they say.  Same thing for this one, pre ordered awhile back as I have purchased most of these games in the past.

I guess we'll see tomorrow:)

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on November 09, 2020, 07:14:47 PM
Which version did you get?

Just the standard....no way I am paying $100-$120 for the other premium versions.

Gusington

Me neither. Shouldn't be too long until the other versions come down in price, though.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on November 09, 2020, 07:23:41 PM
Me neither. Shouldn't be too long until the other versions come down in price, though.

I don't know, typically their other popular titles take quite some time to discount...eventually they do, but never seems that much where I would rather play sooner than wait for months.  I would be surprised it being much cheaper in the next six months.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on November 09, 2020, 09:18:20 PM
2-3 months, I say

It's possible, we'll see...hopefully I get time tonight or tomorrow to give this a go.....

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

When that video reviewer compared it favorably to my favorite film of this period, The Thirteenth Warrior, that pinged my radar.  :coolsmiley:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Also the voice actor for the male version of Eivor is the also the star from The Last Kingdom.

PING

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd