Second Front (in Development)

Started by Jo B, August 13, 2019, 03:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

z1812

I really like the look of this game.

I am wondering if the game will be mod friendly. What type of file do you use for the terrain?

Jo B

Quote from: z1812 on October 10, 2019, 01:34:07 PM
I really like the look of this game.

I am wondering if the game will be mod friendly. What type of file do you use for the terrain?
for new maps players can use this map editor

Staggerwing

The sound effects are a nice touch  O0
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Jo B

Tank of the day No 49: Pak 41 28mm targeting the M8 Scout Car. Start working on Fire and Smoke.

Jo B

new Version of the 'in the Village Scenario' 6 Turns.
Germans are still too strong.

Sir Slash

That fire looks so real, I can feel the heat from my computer screen. I bet the competition is burned-up about it too.  :2funny:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MiguelHQ

Nice effects, good sounds too  :clap:

Jo B

thanks  :)

working on other smoke effects for smoke grenade and smoke dispenser.

Jo B

after 24 turns the fire spread to all burnable hex. it is still a bit too uniform...

Sir Slash

Spreading fire? I haven't seen that since CMBB.  :o  Still, I hope the whole screen won't catch and burn.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Some people just want to watch the whole screen burn, bruh.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

The way I play the game that'll probably be my, 'Exit Strategy'.

Jo B

new Russian village buildings and sky. New temperator indicator with five levels from very cold to very hot influencing the fire. can be set per scenario.

tools for scenario options

Jo B

the targeting goes through a burning tank wreck, one orchard ,two grain fileds, and the three smoke levels of a blaze.
Temperatur is very hot what influences the post processing and makes the landscape look hotter.

burning tank wreck losts it's turret