Voodoo FRIDAY (Slight Return)

Started by Jarhead0331, March 15, 2019, 01:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

Oh, okay, the blood moon is what gives them radar? Because I was a little surprised to notice you saying earlier that scream-hordes are distinct from blood moon hordes (since you had turned bloodmoon events off but still had screaming hordes occasionally.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

-budd-

Quote from: JasonPratt on March 17, 2019, 11:48:18 AM
Oh, okay, the blood moon is what gives them radar? Because I was a little surprised to notice you saying earlier that scream-hordes are distinct from blood moon hordes (since you had turned bloodmoon events off but still had screaming hordes occasionally.)

I've only seen a couple of the screamer horde girls and killed them quick, so i've actually haven't seen a screamer horde is this play through, but the wandering, screamer, and blood moon have always been separate things. The setting in options is for the 7 day horde, forgot to mention you can also set for a horde every day :), might try that out in the future, just for fun.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

MengJiao

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on March 15, 2019, 10:34:05 AM

Mods?

Speaking of Mods, for Command Ops2 I found Sword Beach and 6 para in the Steam Workshop.  So I'll play some of that in addition to my usual things.