An Idiots Guide To Losing Your CV's Before 1942: WiTP:AE KyzBP vs UCG

Started by KyzBP, June 22, 2015, 04:02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

FarAway Sooner

Great job to both of you!  I'm off to read Geek's AAR, but dang it was fun vicariously reading along with the fog of war.

JasonPratt

It occurs to me that someone apt enough at the game to take over Geek's place (without having to learn it from nothing or near nothing while in the middle of the game), could probably do so fairly even if he's been reading this thread.

After all, I don't know anything you were broadly doing Kyz that Geek didn't know about by now!

The only operations I know about that only one of you knows about, so far as thread information goes (i.e. talked about in a thread), are ones Geek was setting up. So if you've read Geek's thread already, that would be a problem for someone picking him up -- but not if you've only read up to, let's say, the point where Geek retreated his fleet back to Pacific waters from Ceylon and lost some carriers along the way.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!