What are we reading?

Started by Martok, March 05, 2012, 01:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

are you really sure you want the answer?   :o
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

Bad luck! But in exchange for Fabio duty I got to sleep with my best friend's boss. For six months he was tortured more than he would have been ordinarily by hearing her sing my praises. It was awesome.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MetalDog

Nothing like sticking it to your best friend...through his boss ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Gusington

Yeah it was great :) Ah to be 22 again.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

well... pretty soon if you act half your age you can be!  ;D

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Martok

Quote from: Gusington on October 21, 2013, 07:37:21 PM
Bad luck! But in exchange for Fabio duty I got to sleep with my best friend's boss. For six months he was tortured more than he would have been ordinarily by hearing her sing my praises. It was awesome.
Most excellent.  I knew there was a reason I looked up to you.  8) 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: Martok on October 22, 2013, 11:01:57 AMI knew there was a reason I looked up to you.  8)

I thought it was because youre shorter.

Martok

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

In honor of Gus I have updated my bloated sig line.

...not that I honored him enough to remove my pandering self-promotion, of course. Those nice buffalo-skin hardbacks with shiny dust-jackets don't sell themselves! (Or at all, really... ;) )
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Wow. Well it's only right for a published author to help out a little guy. Pun intended.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Mrs Darwin

At the risk of going totally off-topic, I finished whatever books I'd previously been reading, and am now just about through with  the Greg Mortenson saga Three Cups of Tea.  Fascinating stuff.  Almost makes me want to pack a bag, and go off to do noble works for the good of all.  Okay, not really.  Does make me want to be a great humanitarian, though.  Or at least play one on TV.
<Insert Expletive Here> Space Pirate

I'm a much nicer person when I keep my mouth shut.

Martok

Almost finished with Dawn of the Eagles.  That should settle my Star Trek craving for a little while.  :) 

Next up:  The entries from The Case Book of Sherlock Holmes.  To my pleasant surprise, I discovered a couple days ago I had not yet finished "The Complete Works of..." omnibus edition.  Bonus! 

GDS_Starfury

Im reading Bawb's diary.

this guy is such a slut!!!

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd