Main Menu

Field of Glory II

Started by Anguille, June 13, 2017, 04:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

They can put out whatever they want at this point because if the game is making me enjoy hoplite warfare it can make me enjoy anything!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Question, I'm in the middle of one of the Roman campaigns and it says I must leave some troops for Garrison. No matter how many units I move to the Garrision side, the 'accept' button is always grayed out.  I tried continuing to the next battle without garrison, but that doesn't work either. Wondering as this was a campaign that I was playing a while go.. if maybe it got screwed up from an update. Or if there is just something I am doing 'wrong' in the Garrison screen.  :crazy2:

Gusington

After selecting the troops you want to leave, but before you can accept, there is one additional step to 'sell' or 'assign' the selected troops.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Quote from: Gusington on May 05, 2018, 11:10:38 AM
After selecting the troops you want to leave, but before you can accept, there is one additional step to 'sell' or 'assign' the selected troops.

I don't see any button to assign or sell?

Gusington

I don't have  in front of me right now but I'm pretty sure it's just one simple step you're missing, sort of like the deployment screen in some missions.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Funny the thing at the bottom says you must move between 0 and 76.. so closest I have is 78 legion.. move them and it doesn't do anything.. remove em.. nothing.. and can't start the next battle.. wonder if my campaign got screwed in an 'update' though.

Gusington

Did you actually check off the units you want to garrison? If you don't no further choices are available.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tuna

Yeah, I select the unit, click "to garrison". It moves over to the tight side box. I can do it with multiple units. But the Accept button never changes to clickable.

jomni

Quote from: Tuna on May 05, 2018, 01:54:30 PM
Yeah, I select the unit, click "to garrison". It moves over to the tight side box. I can do it with multiple units. But the Accept button never changes to clickable.

Screenshot, please?

DennisS

I wish when I was selecting my army composition that I wasn't forced to take 12 different types out of 15 units.

I appreciate that this would be ahistorical, but I am finding it difficult to manage 12 different unit types effectively. Thoughts?

Tuna

It says I have to garrison troops, and 'offer battle' button does nothing

Says I must to between 0 and 76 points.. Obviously 0 doesn't work since I can't go to the next battle.

No matter what I move to the Right the Accept button does not activate

Tuna

I restarted the campaign and was able to garrison fine after the first battle.. Maybe my campaign just got wacked after a few updates.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

jomni

Quote from: Tuna on May 06, 2018, 09:27:53 AM
I restarted the campaign and was able to garrison fine after the first battle.. Maybe my campaign just got wacked after a few updates.

That's what Richard the dev told me about your case.

Sir Slash

All 'wacking' should be on the battlefield not off it. Just saying.  ::)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.