To clip or not to clip...

Started by JudgeDredd, August 31, 2016, 09:38:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Isn't that offset by the +3 for going onto the battlefield half dressed?
Alba gu' brath

GJK

Quote from: Cyrano on August 02, 2017, 11:23:09 PM
Yeah, but he also gets a -1 on his Ambush roll because EVERYBODY sees THAT coming...

That would be a +1 but point taken. . :)
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Can't remember who, but one of you posted a pic of a round cutter (sort of like a pizza cutter, a round blade) that could be used to cut mounted counters smoothly. I can't find the pic anywhere though - figured it would be here.

Anyway...if someone knows what I'm talking about, if you wouldn't mind reposting the name of that thing I'd appreciate it. I had it in my Amazon cart for a while but it disappeared and I can't recall the name of it. Thanks!

mirth

Quote from: BanzaiCat on August 15, 2017, 09:41:59 AM
Can't remember who, but one of you posted a pic of a round cutter (sort of like a pizza cutter, a round blade) that could be used to cut mounted counters smoothly. I can't find the pic anywhere though - figured it would be here.

Anyway...if someone knows what I'm talking about, if you wouldn't mind reposting the name of that thing I'd appreciate it. I had it in my Amazon cart for a while but it disappeared and I can't recall the name of it. Thanks!

I think that was Barthheart, but I don't see it in this thread. IIRC, he uses the little wheelie thing to cut the counters from the sprues and then he trims any residual fuzz with a cuticle trimmer.

Don't tell me that's what your going to do :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

No, I have a couple of mounted boards of counters that need cutting. I don't trust scissors and was thinking of an xacto knife and ruler, actually, but this might be easier.

mirth

BanzaiCat

True, but I wanted to find something counter-friendly. No idea if some of these are too thick/large for counters, or if that's not an issue.

mirth

BanzaiCat

mirth

BanzaiCat

That does look easy and effective...

mirth

Windigo

This'll cut counters like nothin'

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

BanzaiCat

I found my Xacto knife and tried with a ruler, but I can't cut deep enough with the blade. I cut maybe one side of one counter from the bottom of the counter sheet. A cutting board/rotary cutter would be much, much easier for this.

I also think the Xacto is murderizin' the edges, so I stopped pretty quickly.