Field of Glory: Empires

Started by -budd-, November 20, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

https://www.matrixgames.com/news/field-of-glory-empires-persia-550-330-bce-is-coming-soon

Field of Glory: Empires - Persia 550 - 330 BCE new campaign starts 2 centuries before the Empires campaign. It brings players at the time when Athens and Sparta were still vying for supremacy over Hellas world while the Achaemenid Empire is more and more looming on the other side of the Aegean Sea.

Are you eager to see the game in action? DasTactic will be playing Field of Glory: Empires - Persia 550 - 330 BCE today on our official Twitch channel at 6 pm GMT.

Barthheart

CJReich46

:D

OH WOW.
" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Martok

Quote from: Pete Dero on March 17, 2020, 11:00:27 AM
https://www.matrixgames.com/news/field-of-glory-empires-persia-550-330-bce-is-coming-soon

Field of Glory: Empires - Persia 550 - 330 BCE new campaign starts 2 centuries before the Empires campaign. It brings players at the time when Athens and Sparta were still vying for supremacy over Hellas world while the Achaemenid Empire is more and more looming on the other side of the Aegean Sea.

Are you eager to see the game in action? DasTactic will be playing Field of Glory: Empires - Persia 550 - 330 BCE today on our official Twitch channel at 6 pm GMT.

Sweet, wishlisted! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

JasonPratt

Yeah, I wishlisted instantly.

My only question is whether there's a mega campaign transitioning into the original timeline.  :dreamer:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Martok

Quote from: JasonPratt on March 18, 2020, 11:47:05 AM
My only question is whether there's a mega campaign transitioning into the original timeline.  :dreamer:
I suspect that's too much to hope for.  It would be awesome if something like that were implemented, though! 

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

CJReich46

Sorry for the necro: BUT...

WE HAVE A DATE!  May 21st!  :)

JasonPratt

That's just in time for next weekend!
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Martok

Nooo!!  That's when the Greenskin update and the new DLC comes out for Warhammer II!  Why must they torture me like this??  :hide: 

CJReich46

14.99!

Grabbed, downloaded.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: CJReich46 on May 21, 2020, 01:31:53 PM
14.99!

Grabbed, downloaded.

Gusington is slaving away on our review!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

On it. Let's see if I suck any less at this than I do the standard game.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Geezer

I bought this back in December with my Matrix coupon but never played it.  Too many games, too little time.  Has it aged well?
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Sir Slash

I vote for the, 'Insane' level Gus.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^For the game or for everything else?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd