5th Annual NCAA Tournament Bracket Challenge

Started by bayonetbrant, March 13, 2016, 07:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

Yeah, I had Arizona going pretty deep into the tournament.  That one hurts.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

OJsDad

Sparty is down 8 early in the second.  If they lose just stick a fork in me.
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: OJsDad on March 18, 2016, 03:05:02 PM
Sparty is down 8 early in the second.  If they lose just stick a fork in me.

ditto - I have them winning it all; I'm not the only one
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

OJsDad

'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Bison

PAC 10 and Big 12 are not faring very well overall so far in the tourney.  /smh/ 

KyzBP

Quote from: Bison on March 18, 2016, 03:22:01 PM
PAC 10 and Big 12 are not faring very well overall so far in the tourney.  /smh/
I went heavy on the Big 10.  Needless to say but my dreams of tournament domination are just about over already. :(

Bison

Well I'd like to thank MSU for completely blowing up 1/2 of my bracket.  Jerkies.

bayonetbrant

Yeah, it was fun while it lasted. I'm pretty much done for the year

Bison

On the bright side you can just enjoy the tourney now.  Personally I'll be cheering against the team I picked to win it all.  Ironic, no?

KyzBP

That was the fastest meltdown in my tournament history.  I wish some of you the best of luck.  Just some of you... ;)

Bison

Quote from: KyzBP on March 18, 2016, 04:06:01 PM
That was the fastest meltdown in my tournament history.  I wish some of you the best of luck.  Just some of you... ;)

I'll just assume you are cheering against MD as it's the right thing to do.

KyzBP

Quote from: Bison on March 18, 2016, 04:14:32 PM

I'll just assume you are cheering against MD as it's the right thing to do.

I am now. >:D

airboy

Picking Dook to make the final 4 was like making a pact with Satan.  THAT is the only reason for your unexpectedly poor performance this year.  MSU and Arizona were mere symptoms of the Dook evil.  Please repent while there is still time.

airboy

At this brief moment in time 40 Cent and I have 13 of our sweet 16 teams alive.  But that too will crash and burn this weekend.

OJsDad

I've got more red on my bracket then the Gettysburg battlefield after 3 days if fighting.