The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kludger

Steam has the Panzer Corps Gold bundle with all the DLC included for $26.24 81% off.
https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1580/Panzer_Corps_Gold/

Seems to be offering additional bundle discount if like me you already own parts of the bundle... not sure I would actually play all the DLC but it's a tempting offer to get all the DLC.

Gusington

Prison Architect @ Fanatical for 7.00. I know a bunch of peeps here play it. Any reason not to?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Yes, the Criminal Element in this forum object to this prejudiced depiction of our lifestyle.  :knuppel2:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

You don't scare me...for that particular reason.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

ArizonaTank

Humble Bundle has Train Simulator (TS2020) bundled with some DLCs for $1....

DLCs include the Miami to West Palm Beach Route and it looks like at least one steam loco..

If you ever even thought you might want to try a train simulator, you can't beat that price....  They are just giving it away....

https://www.humblebundle.com/games/train-simulator?hmb_source=navbar&hmb_medium=product_tile&hmb_campaign=tile_index_6

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Pete Dero

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Metro: Exodus is now available on Steam and is on sale for 23.99  >:D

Anyone play it?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Sir Slash

I know. I just got my 6 year anniversary coupon from Matrix-- 21 % off. I was going to grab Wars of Napoleon because I'm a total Napoleonic whore but Steam has it for $10. Got it and still have my coupon.  :D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

airboy

demjansk1942

I thought for a second about the Apollo space SIM but then bailed.  Does anyone have that game?