FoG:Emp team multiplayer ALPINE WALL vers 3: running!

Started by JasonPratt, December 01, 2019, 02:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

I'll client to Rome and keep playing for a few turns to see what happens.
But I doubt it will be a deal Marco could ever get out of again.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

JasonPratt

Sorry things have gone to hell for your team, Ysk.

When you go, absorb your nation into Tuna's Bohemia. He can pick up three of the MeridioGerman regions on top of that and form a province. (Maybe. I've noticed that the new patch/upgrade has RADICALLY increased the ground troops for indies in most places. I might be the only player who could feasibly form a province, but I don't think you can offer to absorb your nation into mine or cede regions etc. But maybe I can work something out with Tuna there.)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

By the way, don't forget you have THREE regions, Ysk! -- and two of those could easily be given to Tuna's Bohemia (on its eastern side).
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse

Yskonyn

I am sorry, but I have surrendered. Didn't think about Tuna... dumb, sorry.
It was a fun ride however!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

JasonPratt

I think Tuna and Speedy both just surrendered by absolving their nations to each other. I'll let you know how that turns out!

Meanwhile, the Marcomanni are coming back like they were rebuilt with nuclear powered bionics.

JasonPratt

With MD's undead Aedui being the only other 'player' in the game, I've surrendered to free up some time budget on other things, even though under the circumstances I wasn't doing badly (though not nearly as good as the Aedui, who were a solid winner in Legacy when I left.)

Thanks for the experiment in running the Alpine Wall with me! Let me know if anyone wants to start over now that the new patch has included various new things like regional decisions.

Yskonyn