Main Menu

Seriously?

Started by Silent Disapproval Robot, March 10, 2016, 01:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silent Disapproval Robot

So this popped up on my Steam Discovery Queue this morning.....

I have no words.

I'm heading over to Japan in a month.  I think I may have to ask them to stop enabling anime nerds around the world.  This just ain't right.

mirth

Star will definitely review that one.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

JudgeDredd

wtf is Jarhead doing in that!?  :2funny:
Alba gu' brath

bayonetbrant

SoM was already messing w/ me about that one on FaceBook
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

The reviews are very positive

QuoteThis game is just one giant innuendo for tank sexy time. 20/10               

QuoteStuck my barrel in crazy

10/10 game               
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bayonetbrant

Like you need any more 'crazy' in your life! ::)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Dammit Carl!

Sir Slash

Oooohhh. I just love Tiger I. She looks SO innocent and sweet. I bet she's VERY popular. Not like that BITCH T-34.  :-X
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Quote from: Sir Slash on March 10, 2016, 07:33:36 PM
Oooohhh. I just love Tiger I. She looks SO innocent and sweet. I bet she's VERY popular. Not like that BITCH T-34.  :-X

Cyrano

Because, in the Japanese mind, "Girl and Panzer" was somehow insufficiently weird.

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

jomni

This pales in comparison with Kancolle where battleships become girls.

http://kancolle.wikia.com/

Meet Shokaku

and Yamato

Double Deuce

I'm convinced that those 2 nukes we dropped on Japan F'ed them up culturally way beyond anything we could have imagined.

Swatter

Quote from: Double Deuce on March 11, 2016, 12:16:31 AM
I'm convinced that those 2 nukes we dropped on Japan F'ed them up culturally way beyond anything we could have imagined.

We need some explanation and that's as good as any.

MikeGER

in 5 years Japanese will have walking talking "datable" robotic dolls (androids) that look like this and who are able to roam free in a controlled  limited environment situation like a property or a restaurant :o