Second Front (in Development)

Started by Jo B, August 13, 2019, 03:21:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo B

Quote from: KyzBP on September 07, 2019, 07:29:43 AM
I love everything about this so far, especially the artwork.

If you feel like you need to keep the phone in there why not go with a field phone instead?

it is the 'Ring Ring' what was a bit too load. the graphics could be changed to kind of field phone.

short video about the sounds for the sequence of play.
replaced the loud long "Ring... Ring..." with a short "tut tut".

KyzBP

Quote from: Jo B on September 07, 2019, 09:45:08 AM
Quote from: KyzBP on September 07, 2019, 07:29:43 AM
I love everything about this so far, especially the artwork.

If you feel like you need to keep the phone in there why not go with a field phone instead?

it is the 'Ring Ring' what was a bit too load. the graphics could be changed to kind of field phone.

short video about the sounds for the sequence of play.
replaced the loud long "Ring... Ring..." with a short "tut tut".

I imagine something more like this (start at 8:52):

The German field phone cranks much quieter so it might not work for what you're shooting for and I didn't see anything about a Russian field phone during my quick search.  I'm guessing they didn't talk much.

Jo B

ok ok,

Suprise Attack on German Convoy. I use this Scenario for testing new features.
Still has a lot of mistakes. However I thought it is fun to watch the Chaos.

BradS62

End of battle does game show total casualties of inf and vehicles?

Jo B

Quote from: BradS62 on September 08, 2019, 03:14:14 PM
End of battle does game show total casualties of inf and vehicles?
it is not in the game now , but yes that is the plan. Along with kind of OOB card at start.

Jo B

Stug IIIG with Schuerzen and Riders.
we now have all riders on tanks and assaultguns. just some need their Schuerzen first.

KyzBP

Quote from: Jo B on September 10, 2019, 12:50:55 PM
Stug IIIG with Schuerzen and Riders.
we now have all riders on tanks and assaultguns. just some need their Schuerzen first.

:smitten:

Staggerwing

Never leave the house without proper Schuerzen- it would be scandalous!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Sir Slash

I take my Schuerzen with me everywhere I go. It likes to ride in the front seat with me with it's head out the window and bark at the pretty girls as they go by. Good times!  :bd:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jo B

Tank of the Day 33: T70
working on small weapons, also enter exit buttons, fixing some bugs. :arr:

Telemecus

Continuing to be very interesting development

Sir Slash

Hey Battlefront! Look, their Russian tanks have actual red stars on them.  :o  Maybe you guys could....steal their secret process for accessorizing tanks.  ^-^
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Jo B

new buttons for start/stop engine, open/close hatch, fire the dispenser, mount and unmount vehicle.
In the situation show John can mount the Sherman as a rider while there is no space on the tank for the two second line Squads.
The engine is stopped (ready to start) , otherwise mounting would be not possible.
The MMG can be disassembled, while the LMG can not.

LoganismyHERO

I'm sure the line to help beta test is long, but please, add me to that list.

Your game looks to be a real winner and I hope it plays as good as it looks.

Sir Slash

Very impressive work Jo B. More detail than I was expecting.  O0