Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Richie61

Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

BanzaiCat

I just started printing out the components (was trying to figure out the best and most economical way to do it). I settled on some photo-type paper for the terrain tiles and full-sized shipping labels for the counters. Also printed the tracks on three photo-type paper pages.

The photo paper works pretty well, for my purposes anyway (review and coverage). The counters, I wanted to be more sturdy, so I'm going to take the back off of some paper pads and use that cardboard to stick 'em to.

Now I'm not too keen on my scissor-fu, so this should come out pretty messy, unless I really take my time, which I don't have a lot of. Lol #firstworldgamerproblems

GJK

Get some chipboard at Hobby Lobby/Michaels and a heavy duty rotary cutter (I believe I got a 45mm...yes, yes, "that's what she said!").  You'll be much more pleased with the results.
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

Staggerwing

+10 on the rotary cutter. I got a fiskars cutter this year and if you combine one of those with a big metal ruler you will be loaded for bear!
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Barthheart

Quote from: Staggerwing on July 17, 2017, 08:16:59 PM
+10 on the rotary cutter. I got a fiskars cutter this year and if you combine one of those with a big metal ruler you will be loaded for bear!

What he said.  O0