Am I smoking crack?

Started by acctingman, September 20, 2017, 08:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

If you want to see the LnLT Solo module in action here are some pretty good videos:

acctingman

Just found those last night, thanks!

Thanks Ed, but I'm going with the LnL system over BoB  O0

Crossroads

Crap, just noticed Academygames had removed their France 1940 module from their CoH page   :'(
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

bob48

They had a list of really interesting additions that were supposed to be coming out for CoH and which, given the long time between PoH and the new game, is an unreliable list to say the least. I give up with Academy Games.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Crossroads

Quote from: bob48 on October 03, 2017, 07:01:35 AM
They had a list of really interesting additions that were supposed to be coming out for CoH and which, given the long time between PoH and the new game, is an unreliable list to say the least. I give up with Academy Games.

Yeah, being familiar with their release schedules I was not holding my breath. It is ready when it is ready. But to have it taken out completely  :tickedoff:
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

Richie61

Quote from: Crossroads on October 03, 2017, 06:16:01 AM
Crap, just noticed Academygames had removed their France 1940 module from their CoH page   :'(

I think you will like LnL. Plus it's a nice looking game(s) since Heath took over  :)
Ed
aka Richie61

"If You Don't Stand for Something, You'll Fall for Anything"

Barthheart

Part 3 of LnLT Solo playthrough...

acctingman

Gents

Thanks for all the commentary here. I really appreciate it. It helps to have knowledgeable folks opinions for someone like myself who isn't when it comes to war gaming choices.

Panzer makes me drool when I see it. Just love the crunchiness when it comes to armor combat and I seriously want to try my hand at mod'ing that game with some additional units.

Also, the LnL Nations are War games look good too (White Star Rising and Desert Heat) AND their tactical series. This issue I have now is which one to buy first!  :uglystupid2:

Again, thank you

After watching this video....I do have a little gripe....the X-Maps. Why do game companies do this crap (well, I know why....mo money!) but it's very frustrating some times when they do this sort of thing.

Barthheart