Main Menu

NFL QB's on Facebook

Started by Arctic Blast, March 25, 2013, 12:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The Bradford schtick was amusing for a bit, but some of the "top this" stuff lately hasn't been that funny to me  :-\
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Arctic Blast

Bradford had gotten old, but they took him out of the equation long enough that he once again amuses me.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

Much better then the last couple of QB facebooks.  I don't know but those things have lost their mojo.

BanzaiCat

I inserted myself into a grammar 'discussion' in one of the last articles to call out someone else's false call-out of a spelling. Also, to give him kudos for some of the more esoteric jokes he makes. Surprisingly, the guy that runs the site sent me a nice long e-mail thanking me for my praise and for the grammar corrections. I offered to help him proofread in the future, but no response to that as of yet.  :)

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on December 11, 2013, 10:21:08 AMI offered to help him proofread in the future

is that like when you offered to review RAF for us? ;)

BanzaiCat

I can certainly work on that if you still want it. I might need to take it with me over the holidays, though - I'm not sure I'll have any time until I'm off after next week.  :-\

bayonetbrant

QuoteNICK FOLES  What, no "rimshot" for that?
RIMSHOT   Hell no. That was fucking awful.

seriously, the rimshot was the star of the show

BanzaiCat

QuoteCUNTBUBBLES
syringes full of bull semen
I WILL CHOKE YOU WITH LAUREN TANNEHILL'S OVERSIZED RUBBER PENIS
SHUT THOSE PUSSYFLAPS YOU CALL LIPS

Stay classy, NFL QB's on Facebook.  ;D

Martok

Heh. 

JAY CUTLER  It felt DAMN good to get back out there and take control of my team.

JASON CAMPBELL  You threw 2 picks in the first half.

AARON RODGERS  It's like you never left, Jay!

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

BanzaiCat

^ Heh...that was definitely an LOL moment.

Arctic Blast

The highlights for me this week :

QuoteSAM BRADFORD I had my balls out in a court once.
SAM BRADFORD But the judge insisted that I put my hand on the Bible instead to swear my oath.

QuoteCOLIN KAEPERNICK I have the weirdest boner right now.
SAM BRADFORD That's exactly what I said. But the judge refused to accept it as an oath.

QuoteANDREW LUCK With all due respect, may I also remind you gentlemen that my Colts are on top of our division, and we beat the Texans yesterday.
PEYTON MANNING SHUT THOSE PUSSYFLAPS YOU CALL LIPS, LUCK. NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR YOUR ENDLESS BOASTING.
TOM BRADY FOR CHRIST'S SAKE LUCK, CAN'T YOU SHOW SOME CLASS FOR ONCE?
ANDREW LUCK You're right, of course. I sincerely apologize for my arrogant outburst. My god, I was more monster than man.

QuoteRICHARD SHERMAN HOW IN THE HELL DID I THROW FIVE INTERCEPTIONS YESTERDAY?!?!?
COLIN KAEPERNICK Shouldn't that have been Eli Manning's line?
RICHARD SHERMAN It was. But I picked it off.

Martok

Ha!  Yeah, I loved those last two bits as well.  (Bradford was pretty "meh" for me this week.) 

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

Martok

Secret Santa time! 

Okay, I'm not sure why exactly, but I honestly laughed my way through most of the whole thing this week.  This is definitely one of the funnier ones they've come out with in a while. 

CAM NEWTON Awww. This is just like that classic Christmas story.

PHILIP RIVERS Which one?

CAM NEWTON "Die Hard."
DREW BREES I WILL DESTROY YOU BRADY!

TOM BRADY Nah, I'll just dress up like a Saints receiver in the Panthers secondary. That way you'll never hit me. ROFL

And my favorite... 
BEN ROETHLISBERGER HI CAME NEWTOWN. DID YOU GET THE SECRET SANTA GIFT I LEFT FOR YOU?

BEN ROETHLISBERGER I HAD A HUGE SYMBOL OF THAT GUY YOU LIKE SO MUCH INSTALLED AT YOUR HOUSE TODAY

CAM NEWTON Wait, you mean that enormous twelve-foot tall SWASTIKA that I found bolted to the roof of my house today was from you?

BEN ROETHLISBERGER DO YOU LIKE IT? IT'S 'CAUSE YOU ALWAYS WEAR SOUP NAZI SHIRTS UNDER YOUR JERSEY!

CAM NEWTON No, I wear SUPERMAN shirts under my jersey, Ben.

BEN ROETHLISBERGER You mean that guy who invaded Poland? Wow, that's not cool dude.

bayonetbrant

Russell Wilson was the bomb in this one