St. Lenin's Preserved Body

Started by besilarius, April 26, 2015, 12:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

besilarius

"Most gods throw dice, but Fate plays chess, and you don't find out until too late that he's been playing with two queens all along".  Terry Pratchett.

During filming of Airplane, Leslie Nielsen used a whoopee cushion to keep the cast off-balance. Hays said that Nielsen "played that thing like a maestro"

Tallulah Bankhead: "I'll come and make love to you at five o'clock. If I'm late, start without me."

"When all other trusts fail, turn to Flashman." — Abraham Lincoln.

"I have enjoyed very warm relations with my two husbands."
"With your eyes closed?"
"That helped."  Lauren Bacall

Master Chiefs are sneaky, dastardly, and snarky miscreants who thrive on the tears of Ensigns and belly dancers.   Admiral Gerry Bogan.

LongBlade

That explains why he's lasted that long. Maybe if we're lucky they will eventually use some of him on car tires to extend tread life.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Staggerwing

Or maybe he will rise up one night and shamble on over to wherever the hel Putin lives, stand at the foot of Vladdie's bed, point a finger, and moan " W.... T.... F.... ?!?"
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Uberhaus

Quote from: Staggerwing on April 26, 2015, 03:38:47 PM
Or maybe he will rise up one night and shamble on over to wherever the hel Putin lives, stand at the foot of Vladdie's bed, point a finger, and moan " W.... T.... F.... ?!?"

Naw, this is how it will go down.  Ignore the last five seconds; Lenin will surely crush it, empowered with Marxist-Leninist doctrine.