Main Menu

NFL QB's on Facebook

Started by Arctic Blast, March 25, 2013, 12:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

No, that's an entirely normal and healthy impulse. 

The reason for my concern was I thought you were making a stealth pun.  Apparently I was mistaken, for which I am immensely relieved.  :knuppel2: 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

BanzaiCat

Way to tiptoe around the issue, guys.

MetalDog

I see what you mean now, Martok.  It would have been stealth if I had substituted Rodgers name for Munn.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Martok

"MILD CARDS"

Lots of good punchlines/one-liners this week: 

COLIN KAEPERNICK HOLY CRAP, DID SUGGS CATCH THAT BALL WITH HIS CROTCH?

ALEX SMITH Yep. It was a dick pick.
    BRETT FAVRE likes this

RYAN TANNEHILL What happened to that supposedly magnificent Cowboys O-line?

PEYTON MANNING No kidding. Jack Ruby was better protected in Dallas than Romo was yesterday

CAM NEWTON Suck to be you, Ryan Lindley. YOUR TEAM GOT ELIMINATED FROM THE PLAYOFFS QUICKER THAN THE BLACK GUY IN A SLASHER FILM!

RYAN TANNEHILL Good God Dalton. You're about as accurate as a drunken Stormtrooper.

The running gag with the refs was predictable.  I found The Ground being a part of the convo to be far more amusing. 

"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

bayonetbrant

the deer in the headlights was my favorite recent convo-crasher

that was one of the funniest ones they've done in a while, too...  a solid B+, maybe a little better
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

the blast from the past - here's the first one...  and Russell Wilson was in fine form even at the start
http://profootballmock.com/nfl-qbs-talkin-on-facebook/
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

Nice!  I don't I'd ever read the first one before.  Thanks for sharing chief. 

bayonetbrant

Martok

Yeah, I noticed that as well.  You gotta wonder about some people.  ::) 

Incidentally, poor Gus: 

New York Jets Somehow Eliminated From Next Year's Playoffs Already

And PFM seems to make fun of Belichick being evil just about every week.  Never gets old for me! 

Bill Belichick Accepts Long Standing Invitation To Join Legion of Doom

bayonetbrant

http://profootballmock.com/facebookchat/nfl-qbs-on-facebook-division-by-zeroes/

QuoteKARMA     Yep. Plus I had twenty bucks on the Packers.

QuoteMONTH OF DECEMBER     Sure, it took a little longer than expected, but let the record show that you lost on DECEMBER 42nd! HAHAHAHA.

Martok

CAM NEWTON DAMMIT MIKE TOLBERT, YOU COULDN'T CATCH GONORRHEA IN A HOT TUB FULL OF KARDASHIANS!

RICHARD SHERMAN
FACE IT NEWTON: You got murdered like a main character on "Game of Thrones."

I also enjoyed the slam against Peyton at the end.  ;D 

MetalDog

PFM should have a GREAT Facebook convo next week!  Wilson v. Rodgers and Luck v. Brady?  That's some good stuff right there.

bayonetbrant

http://profootballmock.com/facebookchat/nfl-qbs-facebook-championships-giggles/

QuoteAARON RODGERS    WHAT WAS THAT? I DIDN'T CATCH THAT?
CAM NEWTON     Ooh, ooh. "Things Brandon Bostick says when trying to grab an onside kick?"

MetalDog

That was one of the best episodes in a quite a while.

bayonetbrant

Not PFM, but still really f'n' funny :))

http://www.theonion.com/articles/nfl-investigating-whether-patriots-played-game-wit,37805/

QuoteNFL Investigating Whether Patriots Played Game With Properly Inflated Vince Wilfork