Respawn Gaming Furniture

Started by Gusington, August 17, 2020, 07:49:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I have pre-emptively briefed The Wife that a new rig purchase is imminent by the end of the year. Along with the new rig I am shopping around for some new 'office furniture' as well. Anyone have any experience with Respawn products?

Desk I am eyeing:

https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/respawn-l-shaped-gaming-desk-rpwn1026.html

Chair to go along with it:

https://www.wayfair.com/furniture/pdp/respawn-recliner-racing-game-chair-rpwn1023.html

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

I'm also in the market for a new chair. That one looks very interesting...not sure how practical it will be for my setup though.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

glen55

What are you talking about? I never spawned any gaming furniture to start with!  ???

And who are you to tell me what to spawn anyway?  :pullhair: I'll spawn what I like in the privacy of my own home, I'll have you know!  :D
Things are more like they are now than they have ever been before.
  - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bobarossa

Given how much I have abused my computer desk, I'll probably reincarnate as one!

jamus34

I need a new office / desk chair on account that I am probably a WFH employee for the foreseeable future and need something I can sit in for long stretches. The DxRacer chair I have is great for 1-2 hours in the evening but not so much for long term.

I will probably break down for a Herman Miller or Steelcase chair to save my arse.
Insert witty comment here.

WYBaugh

Quote from: jamus34 on August 18, 2020, 08:07:15 AM
I need a new office / desk chair on account that I am probably a WFH employee for the foreseeable future and need something I can sit in for long stretches. The DxRacer chair I have is great for 1-2 hours in the evening but not so much for long term.

I will probably break down for a Herman Miller or Steelcase chair to save my arse.

Since I started working from home in March, I picked up a refurbed Herman Miller from ebay and it's awesome.  I've had one at work for 13 years, it's nice to finally have a nice chair at home.

Pete Dero

I've been using a Secret Lab Titan for a few months now and I'm really pleased with it.  It has a high quality office chair look to me, but it really is an comfortable ergonomic gaming chair.

Gusington

I have been sitting in a cherrywood chair for 5+ years and I'm not joking when I say the cherrywood desk that holds my rig is probably meant for an 11 year old, because it is tiny. I can't wait to upgrade.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bobarossa

Bought a Tempurpedic desk chair a number of years ago and it may be the best purchase I've ever made. 
Think it's this one:
https://www.staples.com/Tempur-Pedic-TP9000-Polyester-Computer-and-Desk-Office-Chair-Black-TP9000-BLK/product_324021

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Dammit Carl!

Jelly of the folks who've got some nice, dedicated computer space.  I'm going to have to wait until one of the kids leave and take their room over, or re-do the mudroom of the house (an extension of the roofline creating another room, basically) for my own purposes.

Or, option C, get power to the shed and do my thang there Jimmy Broadbent style.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd