Field of Glory: Empires

Started by -budd-, November 20, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

It makesa you bery, bery sick.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

FlickJax

You know when you really want a game to hurry up, well this is one of those :)

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

I'll second that agreement.  Just picked up Fields of Glory II during the Steam sale just to whet my appetite until this game comes out.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

FlickJax

Thanks to the Fanatical Spring sale i have all dlcs for fields of glory so release the damn game :)

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

solops

I hate looking forward to a game so much. Just think...all the things Creative Arts did wrong FIXED! WEGO, realistic battles and more....I hope it is not too good to be true.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

FlickJax

Quote from: solops on March 21, 2019, 11:57:31 PM
I hate looking forward to a game so much. Just think...all the things Creative Arts did wrong FIXED! WEGO, realistic battles and more....I hope it is not too good to be true.

Fingers crossed, was gutted I didnt get in the beta for this one

Gusington

Still no release date though 😓

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on March 22, 2019, 08:55:04 AM
Still no release date though 😓

Soon™

Two Weeks™

When it's ready™

:-"

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd