This Weekend's Feature: REBEL GALAXY!

Started by bayonetbrant, October 17, 2015, 07:22:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The Darwins tackle a his-and-hers p/review of Rebel Galaxy.  And there was much rejoicing  :cool smiley:

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

W8taminute

^Yes good article.  I like the tag team approach where we get the commentary from Mr. D then followed by Mrs. D's feedback.  Unique review style. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Capn Darwin

Thanks guys. We enjoyed doing it and if Brant want's we will come back later and do a follow up after getting through the story and flying some of the big ships. Also like to thank Brant for hooking us up with Double Damage in order to write the review.  O0
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

airboy

undercovergeek

sigh, <<trudges to wallet>>

whens it out?

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Boggit

A very nice article. Thanks for all the hard work you put in. O0
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Mrs Darwin

<Insert Expletive Here> Space Pirate

I'm a much nicer person when I keep my mouth shut.

Grim.Reaper

Well, looking forward to picking this up tomorrow.....mr and Mrs. Better not disappoint me:)

Capn Darwin

It's fun. Still playing when I can now to get through the story. Something satisfying taking down a dreadnought with my beefed up heavy frigate.  :knuppel2:
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Cyrano

Great article written by two awesome people...the Mr.'s love of tiny airplanes notwithstanding.

I will only observe that it is crushing to me that this has no MP...but that's the way I look at a lot of great SP experiences...
Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Sir Slash

Great review Mr. and Mrs. Brant. I guess a guy can't lie with his wife watching can he? I'll put this one on my Frequent Check List.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Mrs Darwin

Quote from: Sir Slash on October 20, 2015, 09:29:38 AM
Great review Mr. and Mrs. Brant. I guess a guy can't lie with his wife watching can he? I'll put this one on my Frequent Check List.

Brant and his wife are fabulous folks, but the article was actually written by Cap'n Darwin and his wife.   :D
<Insert Expletive Here> Space Pirate

I'm a much nicer person when I keep my mouth shut.

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.