Packaging for green environment

Started by Black Robin, June 12, 2020, 07:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Robin

Brown/Kraft boxes are the most widely used boxes by nature they are brown in color but they can be printed in several other colors as well. Custom Kraft Boxes are considered to be the most users friendly as well as eco-friendly boxes among the numerous packaging items. Due to the usual usage of recycled material in the making of these boxes they are very popular among people who are conscious about the green environment.

Which type of packaging do you often use?

Jarhead0331

I knew it was only a matter of time. Sorry I gave this jackass from Pakistan the benefit of the doubt.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Sir Slash

Dear Black Robin. I usually package all my stuff to save in old packages of Lorna Doones. The packages are indestructible and the cookies absorb all forms of gasses given-off as the material degenerates. For dead bodies, I use Wal-Mart sleeping bags sealed with duck tape if Amazon is out of Dead Body boxes.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

:-[  Not even if I.... SHOUT! Good bye Robin. I hardly knew you. And.... I'm OK with that.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

solops

I think we should outlaw volcanic eruptions as a single large eruption can cause more environmental havoc than all the efforts of biological organisms combined over time. Amazing that anything is still here. Bad volcanos! And let's not even go into subduction zones that eventually eat the entire planetary surface and then spit it back out for re-formatting...
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

solops

There is a study I heard of from a friend of a friend who saw it on the internet that Custom Craft Boxes might slow down lava flow.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

solops

And Save the Current Planetary Surface!!! For a bit...

Pete Dero