Battles! Magazine finally getting next issue out

Started by bayonetbrant, June 22, 2013, 07:32:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GibbyG

Strange. On the home page, at the top, there is a subscribe link but it is grayed out and dead

bayonetbrant

I sent Olivier a note asking about it.  I just write for him every now and then and have nothing to do with the operating of the magazine, but I am a big fan.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bayonetbrant on December 06, 2013, 06:44:53 AM
I sent Olivier a note asking about it.  I just write for him every now and then and have nothing to do with the operating of the magazine, but I am a big fan.

From Olivier:

Brant, the new sub offer will start with #10. We can't do that now with the no-counters magazine. You can answer to the guy that a sub for the US is €100 shipping included (half a kidney). Thanks!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GJK

Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer