Grogheads 2014 Fantasy Baseball Season

Started by Bison, February 23, 2014, 07:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Man did the Bison team really fall apart over the weekend.  Rough.

bayonetbrant

the guy in last place has no room for your "waaah"  ;)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

My only goal is to not place behind an Englishman in the final standings of a Fantasy Baseball (the AMERICAN pastime) League.

undercovergeek

I have a years worth of experience now to make sure the half point debacle doesn't occur again!

MetalDog

Then it might be a good idea to do something with your team for the first time since early April.  That half point isn't going to solve itself ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

undercovergeek

Quote from: MetalDog on April 30, 2014, 06:02:23 AM
Then it might be a good idea to do something with your team for the first time since early April.  That half point isn't going to solve itself ;)

oh, i thought we were doing alright?!   :o

MetalDog

Quote from: undercovergeek on April 30, 2014, 06:10:36 AM
Quote from: MetalDog on April 30, 2014, 06:02:23 AM

oh, i thought we were doing alright?!   :o

My mistake.  I could have SWORN that just the other day I saw that your team had not been active since April 2, 2014.  I apologize.

undercovergeek

Lol no no you say it how it is.... you think im doing shit!  :P

MetalDog

Geek, I think you know me well enough by know to know that if I think you are doing shit, I will call you on it.  I just know that someone had not touched their team since early April.  I thought it was you.  Maybe I was wrong :P

undercovergeek

I do indeed.... and prepare to be mocked when I beat you

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 01, 2014, 05:12:01 AM
was it GJK?

Certainly could have been.  Just checked last night and everyone was current as of the 29th or 30th.

Bison

Actually GJK isn't playing in the league this season.

Bison

Looks like my team is starting to struggle after a really hot start.  The ebbs and flows of the baseball season.

MetalDog

I am in last place or next to last in all three leagues I am in.  That makes me sad :(