Grogheads 2014 Fantasy Baseball Season

Started by Bison, February 23, 2014, 07:41:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

i have been smack talked but dont know how to reply!!

and i beat Marty  :P

Marty Ward

Quote from: undercovergeek on July 29, 2014, 09:36:01 AM
i have been smack talked but dont know how to reply!!

and i beat Marty  :P

You beat me twice so far. Glad we won't meet again until the playoffs!
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!

undercovergeek

5th!!!

3 wins in a row and its time for Bison!!

Marty Ward

Quote from: undercovergeek on August 11, 2014, 09:06:25 AM
5th!!!

3 wins in a row and its time for Bison!!

It's a good time to play him so maybe you'll be celebrating 4 in a row next week!
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

Bison

Talk about a fucking epic collapse last week.  Good grief.

bayonetbrant

I hereby declare that any win against me might give you points in the standings but should cost you points against your man card
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

OK - I'm about to just drop Justin Verlander for the season.  I keep waiting for him to be the Verlander we know and love, but he's a .500 pitcher who just put up a 36.00 ERA this week...
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Marty Ward

Quote from: bayonetbrant on August 12, 2014, 06:01:13 AM
OK - I'm about to just drop Justin Verlander for the season.  I keep waiting for him to be the Verlander we know and love, but he's a .500 pitcher who just put up a 36.00 ERA this week...

He may go on the DL.

Bison

What the hell happened to Trout.  Good grief.  My pitching sucks again, my batters don't bat, and we've only got a few weeks left in the season.  Hell of a time for my entire fucking team to go into a slump which is going into it's third week now.  Well honestly since All Star break.

MetalDog

Sounds like a mighty fine problem to have, Bison.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

My guys hve been slumping since March  >:(

Bison

Quote from: MetalDog on August 15, 2014, 06:00:58 AM

I just made another red mark against your name in my book of names and marks for various deeds that require marking in my book of names and marks.

MetalDog

Quote from: Bison on August 15, 2014, 07:39:10 AM

I just made another red mark against your name in my book of names and marks for various deeds that require marking in my book of names and marks.

Now I have something to shoot for when I am making fun of those groups of losers you call, 'favorite teams.'

Bison

Quote from: MetalDog on August 15, 2014, 07:08:58 PM
Quote from: Bison on August 15, 2014, 07:39:10 AM

Now I have something to shoot for when I am making fun of those groups of losers you call, 'favorite teams.'

Well start with my love of the Rolling Tide Elephants.  Those guys are freaking awesome badminton players.

MetalDog

Sorry, Bison.  We don't allow band wagon fans.  You should check with the Cow College down the road apiece.