Ain't Gone 'n' Give Up On FRIDAY

Started by WYBaugh, August 07, 2020, 07:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Always good idea to make sure Gus. These girls can be tricky. Retirement is a big step and it's good you're both looking to plan ahead. And on the same page. I'd recommend talking to your financial guy or girl to get the money-side in order first. Then find somewhere your kids can't find you....  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

^Well that's key right there man. The Wife has made it clear she would like a massive house that the kids (and hopefully grandkids) and extended family can all come to for visits all year round, like an airplane terminal. I said I am fine with that as long as I have a soundproof study down a long and distant hallway.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I see you're well prepared then.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Destraex

Tank Crew
Dawn of War 1 Soulstorm with friends. We generally beat the AI on insane or harder now. Trying the ultimate apocalypse mod.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

IICptMillerII

And just like that, the weekend is gone.

I ended up trying out Order of Battle this weekend. I've had it in my Steam library for ages and just never got around to it. Gave it a go on Friday and (despite my current burn out of all things WWII) I've been completely hooked all weekend.

Hope everyone else was able to enjoy their weekend!

Anguille

Had a very busy weekend and today is the first schoold day of my second son. I barely had time to play but managed to play some Aggressors: Ancient Rome, playing as Carthage....my 3d attempt.