[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 5, 4, total 9[/blockquote]

Barthheart

Now we're talkin. Let's go gettem Boys!

Staggerwing

First... Flare!

Formation regroup... [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 6, 4, total 10[/blockquote]

Then: Nav check... [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 5, total 6[/blockquote]
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Silent Disapproval Robot

QuoteGibson, worried that the formations were becoming too spread out pulled up to 300 ft and fired off a Very Light.  Other flight leaders followed suit and the formations tightened up as they lumbered towards the Frisian Islands at wave-top height.

All three formations are in good order and move into the North Sea zone. 

Bartheart, there are two hazards.  You have to spread them out as evenly as possible so assign one to each wave.  Wave leaders with a hazard will then assign it to one bomber in their flight.

Barthheart

Well... let's spread them out then. One for my wave and one fer Stagger's.

AJ-P takes the hit fer my wave.

Staggerwing

AJ-J for Johnny takes one for the team.

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

Silent Disapproval Robot

QuoteAs the flight slipped eastwards towards the Rhine, Flight Lt. Martin in P for Popsie began to feel some sloppiness in the control column and send Fg. Officer Chambers back for an inspection.  Chambers found a leak in the hydraulic lines to the elevators.  The leak was quickly patched but the loss of fluid meant a loss of fine control.

Bart, bomber P for Popsie suffers faulty controls and will draw 1 less altitude chit than normal during bombing runs.

Silent Disapproval Robot

QuoteAs AJ-A, the lead bomber in the 2nd wave, began to make its turn towards the Dutch Coast, Sgt. Nicholson, the navigator on AJ-J, used the signalling lamp in the sighting dome to send a Morse message to the navigator on AJ-A to inform him that according to Nicholson's calculations, they were making their turn too early.  The navigator aboard AJ-A was convinced his calculations were correct and they were making the turn on time.  The confusion would plague the flight throughout the mission.

Stagger, the navigator on AJ-J has suffered a map reading error.  Any nav checks this bomber makes (or any nav checks the wave makes while this bomber is in the formation) will take a penalty.

Silent Disapproval Robot

That's turn two over.

As all three formations start turn three in good order, there's no need to conduct a formation check.  On the move phase, all three waves cross into the Dutch Coast zone.

Each wave needs to make a navigation check.  Bart and UCG, you need a 6 or better on 2D6.  Staggerwing, you'll need a 7 or better.

Once that's done, it's hazard time.  Things are about to get tense.

Barthheart

Ok Navigator, tell me we're on the proper course for now. I can see a coastline... who's is it?

[blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 2, 4, total 6[/blockquote]

Barthheart

Nav: "That's the Dutch coast sir and we're right on course."

Gibson: "Good show. Keep your eyes open now, Gerry will be looking for us."

(Does that zone say we'll be getting at least 6 hazards?!?)  :o

Silent Disapproval Robot

Quote from: Barthheart on March 09, 2015, 10:00:47 PM

(Does that zone say we'll be getting at least 6 hazards?!?)  :o

6?  No, that would be ludicrous.

*You'll be getting 7. 

undercovergeek

And a 1 and a 2 for nav check - yes, ill go via spain - see you guys there

Staggerwing

Lancasters were capable of attaining Ludicrous Speed? Who knew?

Any way... Nav check: [blockquote]Rolled 2d6 : 1, 4, total 5[/blockquote]