Carrier (Solitaire, VG)

Started by BanzaiCat, August 06, 2013, 11:44:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

Quote from: bbmike on October 22, 2017, 12:55:57 PM
tiny game table.  :(

It's not the size of the table, it's how you play the game ;)
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

Jesus. That IS tempting, to sell my copy!

mirth

Barthheart

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

GJK

Started up another scenario of it last weekend - still my favorite solo game, hands down!
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

bbmike

Quote from: GJK on May 12, 2018, 07:42:58 AM
Started up another scenario of it last weekend - still my favorite solo game, hands down!

I am envious!  :notworthy:
-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

Silent Disapproval Robot

Played some LnL: Day of Heroes, some Tanks, and some Elusive Victory as a send off for my friend. 

Started a campaign of Descent using the app with some friends and had a blast.

DennisS

I may fire up this game..give it another shot. Problem is that many of the rules lack clarity, or even downright contradict each other. What we need is thorough video play through. The only one online is quite poorly done.

bbmike

-Sherlock Holmes

-The Doctor

-Clifford D. Simak

BanzaiCat

lol

If someone offered me $500 for it, I'd give it up. Otherwise...nah.

GJK

Quote from: DennisS on May 19, 2018, 08:07:33 PM

I may fire up this game..give it another shot. Problem is that many of the rules lack clarity, or even downright contradict each other. What we need is thorough video play through. The only one online is quite poorly done.

I agree, we do need some videos on this one.  I'd *love* to see Stuka Joe cover this one.
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer