Main Menu

Less than loyal troops

Started by manzikertca, October 10, 2015, 05:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manzikertca

I have been war gaming for a long while.I started out on R.A.F by Mayfaire games and Fire power by I forget who. I have also delved into miniatures with 2 hour games Colonial adventures .

I have been looking at modern warfare and became intrigued in the manner in which forces in the middle east seem to change loyalties.With this in mind I set about writing rules for 19th century strategic warfare in west and east Africa,Lebanon and the Caucasus. involving four European nations ,African allies and enemies.

I Have finally worked out a simple system where nationalities can change masters.
It is a board game simple in concept but having the ability to make the player plan his moves ahead as in chess.

The game is stand alone or alternately may be incorporated with miniatures giving them a campaign aspect.

W.W.W.magnesia.anglefire/mikesgamesystem

MetalDog

Welcome to GrogHeads manzikert!  What you're working on sounds interesting.  You should post in the Tabletop & Miniatures forum.  Or maybe the Boardgame forum.  You might get a better response there :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob