Wing Leader: Supremacy 1943-1945 Charging soon!

Started by Barthheart, October 30, 2016, 02:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

New Wing Leader P500 orders set to charge early Nov. with delivery in late Nov.  :D

You can still get the P500 price.
https://www.gmtgames.com/p-549-wing-leader-supremacy-1943-1945.aspx

Great box art.  O0

Silent Disapproval Robot

Pre-ordered it months ago.  Must be the completionist in me.  VASSAL time?

Barthheart

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Nefaro

I really just wanted this Late War version, but ended up getting the earlier one awhile back too.

More corner clipping in store!  Om nom nom!   >:D

Barthheart

Nefaro

Also don't forget that the big seasonal GMT Sale will be running this month.

If it's like previous ones, you get a bigger discount if you ordered something on P500 earlier this year.    ^-^

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Nefaro

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 02, 2016, 01:29:40 AM
ach....2 player  :'(

Almost everything from GMT is 2-player.  Some are 3+.   Very few are solitaire/co-op.

Speaking of ordering from GMT.....

I really hope their office move results in better shipping prices, as hinted to in one of their recent newsletters.

It sucks balls, paying $16 fookeen dollars in shipping charges for a single game.  And it still takes a week or more to get halfway across the country. 

I'll blame it on them being in 'Commiefornia', barring further details.  The shipping trackers often show the package bouncing back & forth between multiple cities in CA, over 3 or 4 days, before ever getting out.   ::)   Like pinball out there.

Barthheart

JD, these games are very solo friendly. The player doesn't have complete control for everything because of command and control rules. There is no hidden info. It's very easy to play by doing the best for each side.

Barthheart

Quote from: Nefaro on November 02, 2016, 01:36:28 AM

Almost everything from GMT is 2-player.  Some are 3+.   Very few are solitaire/co-op.

Speaking of ordering from GMT.....

I really hope their office move results in better shipping prices, as hinted to in one of their recent newsletters.

It sucks balls, paying $16 fookeen dollars in shipping charges for a single game.  And it still takes a week or more to get halfway across the country. 

I'll blame it on them being in 'Commiefornia', barring further details.  The shipping trackers often show the package bouncing back & forth between multiple cities in CA, over 3 or 4 days, before ever getting out.   ::)   Like pinball out there.

Don't ask about shipping to the Great White North....  :tickedoff:

Nefaro

Shipping costs certainly aren't getting cheaper.

But of all the tabletop games I've ordered, from numerous different retailers and publishers, the GMT shipping costs have been the worst.   And I'm only halfway across the same country!

mirth

GMT's shipping costs are a real dissuader from ordering directly from them. It's usually cheaper to wait and order from a reseller.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Pinetree

If you think GMT is bad, try MMP. Theirs are ridiculous.
Gen. Montgomery: "Your men don't salute much."
Gen. Freyberg: "Well, if you wave at them they'll usually wave back."

mirth

Quote from: Pinetree on November 02, 2016, 01:07:45 PM
If you think GMT is bad, try MMP. Theirs are ridiculous.

Oh I know, I rarely order direct from them either.