GMT's New P500s

Started by Nefaro, November 19, 2016, 07:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

This thread just reminds me that I need to order some counter trays. 

mirth

Can never have too many counter trays.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Bison

I really need to order some, but I'm not sure I'm ready to face the wraith of *the one* who sees the credit card statement just yet.  Because lord knows I cannot just order some trays without adding a game or two onto the purchase.  :(

bayonetbrant

Fwiw, GMs at Origins get dealer hall vouchers for their purchases.

Just sayin'
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

I hope voucher means free.

Barthheart

You get vouchers, for free, when you GM games. Each voucher is worth $5. The more games we, as an organization, GM the more vouchers we earn.

Silent Disapproval Robot

So all I have to do is drop a few grand and fly to Ohio and I get vouchers?  I'm in!

Nefaro

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on November 30, 2016, 05:17:40 PM
So all I have to do is drop a few grand and fly to Ohio and I get vouchers?  I'm in!

:2funny:

Bison

Someday SPQR will make the cut. 

Nefaro

Quote from: Bison on November 30, 2016, 08:56:42 PM

.... again.

Along with Cataphract!   ^-^

Silent Disapproval Robot

I just want the digital version of Nightfighter... (and a sweet, sweet $5 voucher with a little whiff of Columbus, OH stank on it.)

Kushan

They announced Red Storm today...I promptly got it, even though its not a solo game and I have no one to play against. But 1980s air war over Germany, just take my money now. Then I noticed a Falling Sky Expansion was on P500 too, so I got that as well.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

MengJiao

Quote from: Nefaro on November 30, 2016, 09:16:18 PM
Quote from: Bison on November 30, 2016, 08:56:42 PM

.... again.

Along with Cataphract!   ^-^

I need to replace my Cataphract!  But you know, what is odd about that game (or maybe its just my copy which was apparently sat upon by Canadians in its youth long ago) is the amount of extra stuff in the game that you need some other game to play.  And then there's that strategic-level in-game addeddum and what not.  They should really redo all those Great Battles games to be more like Chariots of Fire and/or Hoplite.  Which reminds me that there is some Dutch company bringing out some medieval games (one even covers Tincherbray 1106!  Thats 1106 AD not am).
    Okay.  Get out there and get close to Nature....

Nefaro

Quote from: MengJiao on December 08, 2016, 05:59:48 AM

I need to replace my Cataphract!  But you know, what is odd about that game (or maybe its just my copy which was apparently sat upon by Canadians in its youth long ago) is the amount of extra stuff in the game that you need some other game to play.  And then there's that strategic-level in-game addeddum and what not.  They should really redo all those Great Battles games to be more like Chariots of Fire and/or Hoplite.  Which reminds me that there is some Dutch company bringing out some medieval games (one even covers Tincherbray 1106!  Thats 1106 AD not am).
    Okay.  Get out there and get close to Nature....

Vae Victis has a beautiful medieval battle series I've been gravitating to.

I picked up The Lion And the Sword awhile back.

Unfortunately, they're sold in folio format.  Not too punishing on your wallet for getting one with a couple battles in it.  But this format is expensive if you want more battles in the long run.  Plus storage is an issue.  I'd rather have more battles in a single box; saving on all the extra packaging costs inherent with doling them out bit by bit.