New Weekly Column - "What's Gus Playing (This Week)?"

Started by bayonetbrant, October 02, 2017, 08:04:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

^Let me just add that Blood and Wine is many times more difficult than the main story of Witcher 3. I rage quit last night in Blood and Wine after repeated ass whuppings and that never happened in the main game. The story is so good though that I must return.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

Nice write-up Gus. This campaign looks good. Who's that other Tomb King you're fighting, Napoleon Bony-part?  :DD
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

The girls used to call me, Peter the GRRRREATTT! Not sure if it was a Frosted Flakes thing or what.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Gusington

HAHAHA I missed that when you originally posted.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

bayonetbrant

A day late, but not a dollar... uh...  "short"
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Sir Slash

Another great write-up Gus. Enjoyed reading about your Tomb King Troubles.

Gusington

I basically write this article for you, Slash. I was whole-heartedly in to the Tomb Kings until around turn 150 when the campaign became really SAMEY. Hoping for more/better luck when I undertake a dwarf campaign, as well as dark elf and vampire campaigns. And maybe at some point I can actually carve out a win in one of the TW: Warhammer games someday.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

If you can last to Turn 150+, that's no small thing-- better than I've done in any WTW Campaign certainly. It does look like a fun faction to play.

Gusington

It is, to a point. Norsca I enjoyed much more. And got very close to winning :/

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd