2016 Grogheads Fantasy Baseball

Started by Bison, March 14, 2016, 04:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

grrrrrrrr.... King Felix wasn't supposed to pitch today b/c he's day-to-day....  and now that Pittsburgh's into the first inning, I realize he is pitching tonight after all, and I could REALLY used him for the Ks. 
:tickedoff:  :tickedoff:  :tickedoff:  :tickedoff:  :tickedoff:  :tickedoff:  :tickedoff:  :tickedoff:  :tickedoff:  :tickedoff:  :tickedoff:  :tickedoff:  :tickedoff:

At least Rodon didn't shit the bed tonight and turned in a decent outing (6-2/3, 2.70 ERA)  but still...  I needed Felix's stats bad.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

MetalDog

I have totally gooched my roster.  Papi always seems to have my number.   :knuppel2:

OJsDad

I feel your pain Brant.  Twice this week players didn't end up playing and I didn't find out until after the games started.  The guys I would have sub them out with would have proved a few good stats. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

undercovergeek

Quote from: bayonetbrant on April 19, 2016, 05:58:36 AM
The funniest part about it is that b/c UCG hasn't had anyone pitch yet this week, his 1K, 135.00 ERA, and 24.00 WHIP are all scoring me points right now!  :2funny:

wait now, im just looking around for some humble pie, there should be some here somewhere

bayonetbrant

I totally expected to get my ass kicked this week. I was pretty surprised I was winning as good as I was going into yesterday
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

OJsDad

Yea, guess who had Dee Gordon on his roster. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: OJsDad on April 29, 2016, 09:32:44 AMYea, guess who had Dee Gordon on his roster. 

That's OK, I've got Carlos Rodon!  (he of the 135.00 ERA last week...)

MetalDog

Nicely done, AB.  You took 10-0 down to 6-3.  Good job by you.

Arctic Blast

Quote from: MetalDog on May 22, 2016, 10:33:43 PM
Nicely done, AB.  You took 10-0 down to 6-3.  Good job by you.

Never have I as a team owner been so proud... >:(

MetalDog

I have the power to make it 10-0 if that would make you feel better ;)

bayonetbrant

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

somehow I didn't have Arrieta pitching in my lineup tonight

fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

OJsDad

How many players can be place in DL.  I currently have one in DL, but need to move him to my pitching bench.  I have two pitchers that are D2D, and want to move one to DL, so I can then move the one that is in DL to my bench, since I cannot move the one that's in my DL to the bench as it would exceed my number of pitchers. 

bayonetbrant

Marty Ward

I think there are 2 DL spots but the player has to be on the DL before you can use them.
If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's beef.

If women had apostrophes instead of periods they would be even more possessive!