Beer and Board Games

Started by Bison, March 22, 2012, 10:31:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bison

Pretty funny series of youtube videos of guys drinking beer and playing board games.  Here is the guys playing Axis and Allies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-_9yGPBZ6g&feature=BFa&list=SPF3E6675A8F9B40EA&lf=list_related

Lot's of swearing so maybe not work friendly, but that is why head phones rock.  Here's to decreased productivity!

TheCommandTent

Thats hilarious.

Aren't those the same guys who do the 'Chad Vader' Series?

By the way, on a completely unrelated note, I am very jealous that you guys can check these forums from work.  The only way I can post in the middle of the day like this is that I have today off.  Most of the internet is blocked at my work.  :-[
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

bayonetbrant

and here we thought a lot of folks could get around the web filters by not having "game" in our name anywhere :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Staggerwing

Quote from: TheCommandTent on March 22, 2012, 10:58:01 AM
Thats hilarious.

Aren't those the same guys who do the 'Chad Vader' Series?

By the way, on a completely unrelated note, I am very jealous that you guys can check these forums from work.  The only way I can post in the middle of the day like this is that I have today off.  Most of the internet is blocked at my work.  :-[

Time for a decent smartphone. If it picks up your work's wifi signal you can surf for free and if the actual wifi router is
hardware-blocked or there isn't one at all you can surf on 3-or-4G. There are even some pay-as-you-go Android phones w/data plan.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Bison

son_of_montfort

"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

Toonces

Quote from: bayonetbrant on March 22, 2012, 11:07:35 AM
and here we thought a lot of folks could get around the web filters by not having "game" in our name anywhere :)

This is why I love you guys.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs