Main Menu

Attila: Total War

Started by LongBlade, October 27, 2014, 02:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Damn. Good find Ming. I hadn't seen this before. This game's looking better than Kate Upton playing Strip Volleyball. And losing. I can see a pre-order in my future.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

I preordered a month ago  :uglystupid2:

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Nefaro

I'll definitely pre-order at some point but it's not supposed to be released until what?  February?

Will get it discounted somewhere next month.  There are one or two British digital retailers that have had the last couple Total War titles on perpetual pre-order discount, sometimes exceptionally so.  I'm not concerned about missing it.

Gusington

That's why i preordered...Green Man had it for 25% off so I jumped.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Because you're a VIP. Most places have me listed as... VUP( very unimportant person). Or JITFAHGA( Just Ignore This Fu--er And He'll Go Away). I prefer VUP.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Grim.Reaper

Its back on sale at GMG for 25% off using the code 25HAPP-YXMASF-ROMGMG ....comes out to roughly $33.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/strategy/total-war-attila/

Gusington

See! Now the unwashed like Sir Slash can get it too.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

For this price, I will wash.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Sir Slash

Serious, yes. And don't call me Clearly. For 25% off, I'll not only wash but drop the soap too. And then pick it up. Quickly.  ::)

GDS_Starfury

hes a spec ops hobbit.
not only with you never know hes there, you wont see him comming.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Jarhead0331

It does look good, but I'm surprised there is so much excitement over this. Attila really doesn't do much for me. I would have preferred a new period altogether, or even a return to Medieval times. 
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Dark Ages and the fall of Rome are right in my wheelhouse...I love the era.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd