Main Menu

Attila: Total War

Started by LongBlade, October 27, 2014, 02:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

My bad...I was expecting a review so I just didn't look when I didn't see a great big link there...thanks both.  O0
Alba gu' brath

Pete Dero

Quote from: JudgeDredd on February 12, 2015, 10:44:49 AM
I was expecting your link to take me to a review...not so Peter. Is the review on the site?

It links to 5 reviews on the Bluesnews website.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

Space6ghost

For those who pre ordered from Green Man Gaming. A heads up to check your email, I recently recieved a message from Green Man with the Attila Steam Key.
I pay full price for Paradox games, deal with it snowflakes.

Sir Slash

Yes, got my key and pre-loading on Steam now. Can't wait to burn some shit down. I mean re-develop some community properties. For the new owners. Me.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Another alternative...

I picked up the Pre-order from GetGamesGo for 20% off.  The Steam pre-load key was instantly provided on the site's account page at purchase.

http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/total-war-attila

undercovergeek

When does it actually come it?

Nefaro

Quote from: undercovergeek on February 12, 2015, 01:14:30 PM

When does what come?

(I hope this isn't some kind of verbal trap.)

EDIT:  If it's regarding the GetGamesGo Steam code for Attila, that is on your Account page.  There's a button to show the codes for each of the games you've purchased there.  Just click on the one for Attila.  After you buy, it should take you to that page by default.

JudgeDredd

I really shouldn't buy this as I seldom get my money's worth out of the Total War franchise...so I might hold off on this also  :uglystupid2:
Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

Quote from: Nefaro on February 12, 2015, 01:17:24 PM
Quote from: undercovergeek on February 12, 2015, 01:14:30 PM

When does what come?

(I hope this isn't some kind of verbal trap.)

EDIT:  If it's regarding the GetGamesGo Steam code for Attila, that is on your Account page.  There's a button to show the codes for each of the games you've purchased there.  Just click on the one for Attila.  After you buy, it should take you to that page by default.

Lol sorry - meant 'out' - when does the game actually release

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

Thanks - will wait for fellow grogs feedback before purchase

Nefaro

I figure it'll be the same situation as with their stand-alones derived from the previous games.  Like Napoleon TW and Fall Of The Samurai.  Most of the bugs have been worked out of Rome 2 after all those patches so this one should be in decent shape on release since it's using Rome 2 as the basis.

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Space6ghost on February 12, 2015, 12:43:24 PM
For those who pre ordered from Green Man Gaming. A heads up to check your email, I recently recieved a message from Green Man with the Attila Steam Key.

Never got the email, but did check my order and the key was there for use.....so all downloaded and ready to go.  Hopefully not a disappointment.

Gusington

Got my key - GIGGITY.

On Metacritic it has about 81% rating with 22 'reviews' in.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd