Main Menu

Attila: Total War

Started by LongBlade, October 27, 2014, 02:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I think I noticed that last night as a matter of fact.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mikeck

Play ERE...get steamrolled by Goths
Think..."goths must be easier"
Play Goths....get steamrolled by Huns
think..."Huns must be easier"
Play Huns...get steamrolled by everyone

Checks and makes sure it's on Normal
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on February 20, 2015, 03:24:08 PM
I think I noticed that last night as a matter of fact.

I see someone reported it on the CA forums, so I joined in.

The initial reply from the first guy was that it was probably working as intended but that's to be expected.  It's still listed as "in progress" and being looked at.

I was a bit flabbergasted when I was just sitting around waiting for stuff to build and my money to increase to only have my 'Imperium' level go up at the end of the turn.. a few times.  ???

Just checked... I can field up to 8 armies.  With only four regions!   Hahah!

Nefaro

:crazy2:

Dunno.. maybe they intended even modestly sized factions to be hated by most everyone else (and to have far more armies available than they can field)?

And check out all the razed & devastated/abandoned areas!  Apocalyptic!  Does make it rather fluid and interesting.. as long as there are still factions around to fight.

GDS_Starfury

Quote from: mikeck on February 20, 2015, 03:41:32 PM
Play ERE...get steamrolled by Goths
Think..."goths must be easier"
Play Goths....get steamrolled by Huns
think..."Huns must be easier"
Play Huns...get steamrolled by everyone

Checks and makes sure it's on Normal

set it to "Gus".   ;)
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

Well at least I know it wasn't just me that got batted around like Star in a bar on any given night.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

:smitten:

so cute when your feathers are ruffled.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

The Radious mod is out over at the Total War site and will be available at the Steam Workshop as soon as it's up. Looks like he's changed just about everything in the game right down to the weapon values. My hope is it will correct some of the oddities noted here. His mod for Rome 2 made the game much more playable early game and the economy and diplomacy more stable. But his battle effects make for some very tough fights so... Goths with an attitude maybe. Could be a winner.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

The other factions are already kicking my ass!

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

marshmallows kick your ass in TW.

Nefaro

Are you running your Attila campaign on Normal difficulty Gus?

Gusington

Yeah but the Hun campaign is rated as 'Hard.' Opposite of flaccid.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

I find it hard to believe that someone who's had the game for two or three days can mod it into a better game than the guys that have been working on it non-stop for a few months now.    ::)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

GDS_Starfury

Im pretty sure hes had quite a bit of help from the devs.