Main Menu

Attila: Total War

Started by LongBlade, October 27, 2014, 02:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

I might go back to Rome II and start a new Armenia campaign.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Boggit

Quote from: Gusington on August 14, 2015, 12:20:45 PM
I might go back to Rome II and start a new Armenia campaign.
Probably OT, but I just wanted to say TODAY I WON AT SHOGUN2: TOTAL WAR PLAYING CHOSOKABE! I'm SHOGUN! ;D O0 Yay!
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Gusington

^Still haven't won a Shogun 2 campaign :/

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Congrats on the win Boggit. Sho 2 with it's Realm Divide was a bitch to beat. You've well earned the crown and little demon mask Boggit-san.  8)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

OK so I tested what you posted on the previous page Slash and nothing...no portrait to click on.

To make myself feel better I started Spec Ops: The Line and pre-ordered the new Mad Max game. I hope you're happy.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I am happy but not because you don't have a portrait to click. That I'm sad about. :'( Also confused as to what the problem could possibly be. I've had no problems with any of my ATW games vanilla or Radious other than an occasional crash. Though that damned black sky/ climate change thing threw me for hip-toss when it first hit( in the Last Roman). Maybe you're just not Hun-Enough for this game.  :P
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

If you have a minute, would you mind posting an image of the screen where you are resolving the political issues?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

I'd be happy to Gus, if I'm able. I don't have a Facebook account so is there any way to send a Steam screenshot to my computer to upload or directly to you? I got lots of screenshots on my Steam page but without a Facebook account---how would I be able to send or retrieve them? Are the Steam screenshots saved anywhere on my computer that you know of? Because I've looked and can't find them if they are.

Gusington

Yeah if you have a ton of Steam shots, view them online on Steam, copy the URL (link) and you can post them here with the image posting tool.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

OK. I'll see if I can get the game to give me another Pol. Event.

Gusington

Thanks Slash...either a shot of the actual event or the screen where you resolve it, just to verify that I have not lost it completely.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

You've forsaken me, haven't you...:/

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Still working on it Bernie. The game won't give me another political event. I loaded a save just before the one pol. event I did get but it won't give me another. I'm actually getting close to a campaign win as Sassanids needing only one more Puppet State, a few more techs and a shit-load of money. And I haven't fought a single battle yet. :o I haven't forsaken you Grog-Father.