Main Menu

Attila: Total War

Started by LongBlade, October 27, 2014, 02:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queeg

Quote from: Gusington on November 25, 2015, 10:29:59 AM

Doesn't CKII have a similar DLC that begins in the 9th century? The Old Gods? I guess it's 100 years later than this...but I could swear Charlemagne made an appearance in CKII, didn't he?

CK2 has a DLC devoted to Charlemagne.

https://www.paradoxplaza.com/crusader-kings-ii-charlemagne

Xtiaan72

Worst Creative Assembly Game In History.... but at least they are still improving  :knuppel2:

Yskonyn

Pre-ordered Charly DLC.  :smitten:
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Martok

I wonder if the Charlemagne campaign pack will include any historical battles.  Would love to be able to re-right as his grandfather at the Battle of Tours. 

Quote from: Xtiaan72 on November 26, 2015, 11:23:35 AM
Worst Creative Assembly Game In History
We're gonna have to agree to disagree on that one. 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

undercovergeek

Worst Creative Assembly Game In History.... but at least they are still improving  :knuppel2:

can you back that up?

mikeck

? Rome 2 or Attila?

Either way, I disagree. Both are great games.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

AchillesLastStand

Not really, that award goes to Empire with that being followed up by Rome 2. Attila introduced many things{family tree, etc}that if they had been R2 it would have been much better. The new DLC at least so far looks to be a great addition. The only problem I have with their last few titles is that they have ran poorly on AMD cpus which is why I switched to Intel. :)

Gusington

I love Attila but I suck at it.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Xtiaan72

Creative Assembly Definitely Needs Some "Help".... And Attila was a big of a "Dick" so don't worry about it.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mikeck

Quote from: Xtiaan72 on November 26, 2015, 10:26:43 PM
Creative Assembly Definitely Needs Some "Help".... And Attila was a big of a "Dick" so don't worry about it.

Uhhh...wha?
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Xtiaan72

In the end did he conquer the West...? I prefer to think The Greeks did... Am I wrong? Or are you guys commies?

Silent Disapproval Robot

Did Azz hack an account or something?

Xtiaan72

No, I'm going to take care of him personally after the holidays. Merry Christmas guys.  >:D

Yskonyn

Not to be disrespectful, perhaps its a language barrier, but most one-liner posts of Xtiaan don't make much sense to me.
It would be nice to communicate using more than one sentence. :D  :uglystupid2:
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."