The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-budd-

Think I've mentioned this before but it's worth mentioning again. If your an Amazon Prime member you can get free games. They just changed to Prime Gaming and there's now a new front end you have to download now...yea, yea i know another one but if your a prime member might as well gets some free games. There not all gems but there are some good free games to be had. I've been getting free games for a couple of years now, i don't claim them all but here's a screen shot of my library, haven't bought one game.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

smittyohio

Quote from: -budd- on November 20, 2020, 08:26:25 PM
Think I've mentioned this before but it's worth mentioning again. If your an Amazon Prime member you can get free games. They just changed to Prime Gaming and there's now a new front end you have to download now...yea, yea i know another one but if your a prime member might as well gets some free games. There not all gems but there are some good free games to be had. I've been getting free games for a couple of years now, i don't claim them all but here's a screen shot of my library, haven't bought one game.

Didn't know this existed, thanks!

W8taminute

Quote from: smittyohio on November 21, 2020, 07:09:53 AM
Quote from: -budd- on November 20, 2020, 08:26:25 PM

Didn't know this existed, thanks!

Nice!  Thanks for the tip.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Pete Dero

Steam fall sale started (lasts until December 1).

Happy Thanksgiving !!

Gusington

Damn. Right now I have in my cart: Plague Tale - Innocence, Phantom Doctrine, Partisans 1941 and Crying Suns for a potential total of 57.46. I told myself that I wouldn't purchase anything else before I upgrade my PC so...somebody stop me.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on November 25, 2020, 01:45:11 PM
Damn. Right now I have in my cart: Plague Tale - Innocence, Phantom Doctrine, Partisans 1941 and Crying Suns for a potential total of 57.46. I told myself that I wouldn't purchase anything else before I upgrade my PC so...somebody stop me.

I'm looking at Partisans too...so far, just got Spellforce III.

Anybody play Greedfall? This is also on my wishlist and steeply discounted.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

^I saw Greedfall for ~19.00 @ Green Man. I am interested in it but every so often a review pops up that describes how 'samey' all the game environments are so I don't get it, because I think that would really annoy me after a short while.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Haydee 2 looks like a must buy.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Her center of gravity must be...actually, with her build I have no fracking clue where it'd be ???
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Grim.Reaper

Just a tip for sale hunters...before you buy directly through Steam or other places, search for it at this site.  I have found many cheaper prices this way and the default sites are legit places.  They also have a section for the "gray" sites but that is optional, you don't even need to look there.

https://gg.deals/us/

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on November 25, 2020, 07:03:15 PM
Just a tip for sale hunters...before you buy directly through Steam or other places, search for it at this site.  I have found many cheaper prices this way and the default sites are legit places.  They also have a section for the "gray" sites but that is optional, you don't even need to look there.

https://gg.deals/us/

+1 and bookmarked.  Thanks Grim!
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

steve58

HUMBLE EXPLORE & EXPAND BUNDLE

Spend $1 or more:

• Halcyon 6: Lightspeed Edition
  • Rain of Reflections: Chapter 1
  • Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity

Spend $5.98 or more than current average:

• Starpoint Gemini Warlords
  • Galactic Civilizations III
  •   Galactic Civilizations III: Crusade Expansion Pack
  •   Galactic Civilizations III: Mega Events
  •   Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution Expansion

Spend $10 or more:

• Stellaris - Galaxy Edition
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

mbar