2016 was such a crap year for entertainers

Started by bayonetbrant, February 13, 2017, 09:32:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Amazing. 2016 continues to get worse during 2017.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Emeraldlis

I've never heard of him before , but after just listening to his music that you've posted it's a real shame to lose talent like that, it's very sad   :-\  I don't know too much about jazz and can usually only listen to it in small bites , it usually sounds all very disjointed to me . But having said that , I went and saw La La Land at the cinema last week and there was quite a bit of jazz music played in the movie and I surprised myself by really enjoying it :) to be honest though , I LOVED the movie , so maybe that helped .

Also tanks and jazz is not something I would have put together , lol , but that clip looked pretty damn cool  8)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog