The Friday will blow

Started by Anguille, October 16, 2020, 02:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anguille

Nik Kershaw's brand new cd is out....this winter is saved!

Thanks to Gus, i plan to continue my campaign of Rise of Venice!

Enjoy your weekend

bruce205

My current obsession... UBoat early access. Its really good even at this stage. Anyone else like it?  Happy weekend Grogs!

Bruce

Gusington

Anguille do you have screenshots/impressions? Seems you like the game a lot.

Having finished Outlast, I am not sure what to start next...Outlast DLC, Vampyr, NecroVision...perhaps some AoE II DE or Attila: TW 1212 mod as well.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Mostly DCS for me...been getting into the F16. I've also been playing some Battlestar Galactica Deadlock finally, which is actually a really cool game. I'm annoyed at myself for not trying it earlier. Otherwise, some Star Citizen and perhaps Arma3.

Enjoy.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Pete Dero

I will also play Battlestar Galactica Deadlock continuing my campaign.

Sir Slash

Opening a can of, 'Whup-Ass' on the Carthaginians in Rome 2 with the DEI Mod.  :bd:  And... drunk-carving pumpkins for Halloween.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Myrmidon

Happy Friday all.

Primarily MP Dominions 5 for me. In between the turns, I'll be learning how to play Wargame Red Dragon, which is striking me as a pretty unique RTS with some nice depth.

Fall in the mountains will hopefully see some nice outside time on this cooler weekend as well.

Gusington

Careful Slash. I am hoping that your nickname did not come from the last time you drunk carved. Or maybe I do?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Pumpkins everywhere live in FEAR of me.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

With a name like that how couldn't they?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MengJiao

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 16, 2020, 06:48:28 AM
Mostly DCS for me...been getting into the F16. I've also been playing some Battlestar Galactica Deadlock finally, which is actually a really cool game. I'm annoyed at myself for not trying it earlier. Otherwise, some Star Citizen and perhaps Arma3.

Enjoy.

Maybe some DCS.  Probably some CLOD: Tobruk, HLL and boardgames

airboy

I'm playing modded Fallout, New Vegas on the new rig.  I'm also setting up and hopefully playing Fleet Commander Nimitz - 1942 scenario.

solops

Civ4 with C2C, Shadow Empires, Dom5. Now in the process of moving to our tiny ranch for the annual hog and varmint hunting season. This requires migrating everything over to the new laptop, since the old one blew up the last time I did this. I might post some pics. How big an attachment will the forum support?
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin