Wall art for the new office

Started by Jarhead0331, May 25, 2020, 08:26:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

LoL. That's pretty funny actually because one of the wall art pieces I almost got is of Quint.  :2funny:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

We're going to need a bigger nerd meter.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

^ HA!

Yeah, there are some pictures from the movie I like better, but...the watch is what seals the deal.   :smitten:
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Gusington

That walkie talkie tho...I hope you got a pair of those too.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Back in the 70's, we all had cool watches to hunt killer sharks with. The Chicks loved them. Some of the really expensive ones came with an automatic alarm that went-off if your girl started talking about marriage so you could quickly check it to avoid an unpleasant subject.  O0  They were Swiss I believe. The watches not the girls I mean.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Martok

She looks purty, Toonces.  I'll admit to a smidge of envy.  :) 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tripoli

That is something you don't usually see in the same photo: A copy of "Service Etiquette" and a hammer..... :)
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Sir Slash

I think I would be staring at that all day and get nothing done. Not that that's a bad thing in my book.  ::)
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.