Compass & Decision Games - Good shipping

Started by airboy, October 01, 2019, 04:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Got games from Compass (Pacific Tide) and Decision Games (Axis Empires: Totaler Kreig) in the last 10 days.

Both companies are commended for their very careful shipping.  Very professional and far exceeding most items delivered through the mail.

Jarhead0331

Just make sure you don't accidentally kill any Japs while playing Pacific Tide.  ;)
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

solops

Let me know what you think of Totaler Krieg. I bought it but have not had time to play.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

airboy

Quote from: solops on October 01, 2019, 06:33:38 PM
Let me know what you think of Totaler Krieg. I bought it but have not had time to play.

I will - but I've got at least 5 tabletop games ahead of it on the list.

al_infierno

I'm also interested in hearing your thoughts on Totaler Krieg  O0
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

W8taminute

^Same here!

Btw on a somewhat related note I'm expecting Conflict of Heroes: Storms of Steel to arrive at my doorstep tomorrow.  I've had good luck with Academy Games shipping items to me undamaged and in brand new condition.  Because of that I buy with confidence from that company. 

I'll have to look into games from Compass and Decision now as well.   ;)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk