New Feature! Dragon' Up The Past

Started by bayonetbrant, October 27, 2017, 05:48:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emeraldlis

That was an uber cool show guys, nice one  O0 thanks for the mention, that was just really to kind of you both to mention me on the show. I'm honoured  :)

And I think I'm in nerd heaven with all the cool references mentioned! Flash Gordon for a start, LOVE that movie and soundtrack! I even had a dog when I was 10 years old called flash.... And she was a girl, lol, that's how big a fan I am  :smitten:

Hearing about the vorpal sword was awesome, thanks for the further explanation  O0 that was just really cool  8) play by mail references crack me up everytime  ;D just to think that was even a thing makes me laugh, but the nerd in me would've loved to try it  :nerd:

I seriously love this series of shows that you guys have put together! I hope you can continue it in the future, if you do, as always I'll be coming along for the ride and listening in  O0 great show guys, well done  :clap:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

bayonetbrant

Dragon Up The Past is on holiday hiatus this week - see you next week! :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

I'm gutted! Oh well, enjoy the holidays chaps, and I'll catch it next week  O0
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Emeraldlis

Dragon #45 sponsored by Lyle's was a great show guys  O0 I thought the design kit for the dungeon in the magazine was a really nice idea. Dragon tales magazine looks like it might have been a fun add on to dragon mag. Fleshing out the fictional tales of the characters involved as well as having the mechanics of a game, seems fun!

And now I know I can enhance my fantasy RPG world with a dragons tooth... Awesome  :dreamer:  All in all, I really enjoyed the show :)

bayonetbrant

DutP #77 has now escaped into the wild

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Emeraldlis

Great show  O0 hope its not the last one ever  :-\ really enjoy looking through dragon mag :)

bayonetbrant

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

MetalDog

Have you really done 47 of these?!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

Quote from: MetalDog on July 06, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

No. Numbering based on issue number

MetalDog

Quote from: bayonetbrant on July 06, 2018, 10:17:32 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on July 06, 2018, 10:16:54 PM

No. Numbering based on issue number

Gotcha.  It sure felt like it had been 46.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

Quote from: MetalDog on July 07, 2018, 04:14:58 PM
Gotcha.  It sure felt like it had been 46.

you're channeling your inner Mirth again